Updated 18th May 2018
At The PlayBag Company, we are committed to providing you with the best service and maintaining the trust that we have built up with visitors to our website. We have never passed your details onto anyone else!
What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you sign up to our newsletter either via our website or at an event or place an order with us.
You can however visit our site anonymously at any time.
Types of data we collect?
Your name and email address when you sign up to our newsletter.
Your address when you place an order.
From time to time we use a trusted third-party service, Google Analytics, to learn more about behaviour patterns of our website visitors in order to improve our website. This does not contain any personal information, and we do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our site.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalise your shopping experience by being able to respond to your individual requirements.
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you.
- To improve our customer service and support.
- To process transactions (your information both public and private will not be shared, sold, exchanged or given to any 3rd party company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except for delivering the intended product or service that you have requested from us).
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email.
- To administer a promotion, event or for our customer database.
- To assist you in the event of a problem completing your purchase.
How long do we hold your data?
Personal data relating to transactions is anonymised after seven years and your account will be removed after seven years of inactivity
Personal data that is used for marketing purposes will be retained indefinitely unless you choose to opt out.
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information. These include electronic safeguards, such as encryption, and physical safeguards and security.
Card payments are encrypted by our secure third-party payment provider. No payment information is stored by us.
Withdrawing your consent
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold: please contact our data protection officer at [email protected] directly.
Once you notify us of your request, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Wherever possible, we will anonymise all records relating to you and to your account, including all transactions and communication.
Who has access to your data?
Access to your personal data is restricted at all times. Only The PlayBag Company or trusted agents will be able to access your data. Their access and activities are restricted to the purposes outlined above. These parties are:
Us; we have direct access to your data.